Make a Donation
How to donate? That’s easy!
With just one gift, you can support all the causes you care about.
Thanks to our passionate donors and volunteers, we have the resources and expertise to meet almost any challenge facing One Jewish Community, here, and Jewish communities around the world.
Want to help feed a hungry child, provide home care for a frail elderly widow, send visually-impaired children in Israel to summer camp, or help a struggling family stave off eviction? You can do all this, and more.
Here is just a glimpse how your donation can help…
- $36 buys six meals for homebound Holocaust survivors in Belarus or Ukraine
- $200 trains a mentor to work with at-risk Israeli teens
- $265 buys a year’s supply of food packages for a poor older adult in the former Soviet Union
- $300 pays pay for one week of day camp for a Jewish child
- $340 pays for four occupational therapy sessions for a child with autism
- $800 pays for bar mitzvah lessons and a special celebration for a Jewish boy in Cuba
- $1,800 provides a scholarship for a local teen to spend a summer in Israel
Here’s how to donate — and change someone’s life
- Make a donation online, in person, or through the mail
- Send a tribute card, and honor a loved one by helping someone in need
- Join our sustainer program, and find out how to donate through monthly giving
- Gain tax benefits by donating appreciated stock
- Become a corporate partner, and increase your company’s visibility by supporting our major fundraising events
- Double the impact of your gift. Find out if your employer has a matching-gifts program
Now that you know how to donate, make a charitable gift today!
Minimum Price: $5.00